Paying by Mail

If you would like to pay by check or money order, send your payment, payable to Superior Court, and include your case number, to the Court at the address indicated on your court notice. Do not mail cash.

Please note that there is a $35.00 fee added for checks returned unpaid by the bank. You will be mailed a notice approximately 30 days after the check is returned.

Failure to pay by the due date may result in further action and additional costs, including a $300.00 civil assessment. No extensions will be granted